|Enter and Pay for your Classified Ad with our ONLINE FORM
Highly experienced senior florist designer looking for steady part time employment, 2-3 days a week.
If interested please call 416-871-3828, or e-mail email@example.com
A Durham Region floral and gift shop is looking for a creative and energetic person for a position in design and customer care. Candidate must have floral experience or a certificate from a floral design course and must have scheduling flexibility.
Duties will include but are not excluded to:
- Flower maintenance, plant care, customer sales and order taking, basic
floral designing, cooler and shelf restocking and maintenance, bucket
lifting and cleaning, general store duties and occasional event set up.
Excellent command of the English language is a must.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Busy, upscale Mississauga florist and event design firm is looking for a permanent part-time junior designer.
Candidate must have floral experience or a certificate from a floral design course and must be flexible to work variety of days/times including evenings, weekends and some over-time during busy holiday seasons.
Duties will include:
Flower maintenance, plant care, customer sales and order taking, basic floral designing including hand-tied bouquets, cooler and shelf restocking and maintenance, bucket lifting and cleaning, general store duties and occasional event set up.
Written, read and spoken English is a must.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Westbrook is a complete floral wholesaler with over 1.5 million
square feet of greenhouse space and 250,000 square feet of production and
office space, serving customers across North America.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector for our production
- Inspect a sampling of all incoming cut flower shipments to ensure they
comply with Westbrook's quality standards
- Monitor production of bouquets, etc. to ensure quality procedures,
product recipes are followed
- Inspect finished product to ensure it complies with product recipe (stem
count, flower type, etc.)
- Visit local supplier facilities as required to inspect growing
conditions, processing procedures, quality assurance practices, etc.
- Complete all related quality management system documentation
- Liaise with Suppliers, Production Manager/Supervisor, other departments
as required to resolve quality issues
- 10+ years' experience in the floral industry, preferably in a floral
designer or operational role
- CIFD/AFD designation an asset
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking resumes for the Wellington/Southdale location in London!
Forest of Flowers continues to grow! As the leading florist in London,
Ontario, with 8 locations, our Wellington and Southdale is currently
seeking enthusiastic, creative and talented individuals to apply for the
position of Floral Designer.
Forest of Flowers was founded in 1996 and expanded into a successful
Franchise Company in 2010. We strive for excellence and are dedicated to
satisfying and exceeding the needs and expectations of our customers and
employees while we hold ourselves to the highest standards in the areas of
integrity, honesty, commitment and accountability. We create a positive,
team focused environment and believe in continually educating our team
through training to provide superb customer satisfaction.
Designer/Sales Associates Needed
We require the following:
•Must be able to provide excellent customer relations through
educating, promoting and consulting with customers to support our brand
and customer loyalty. Retail experience is an asset.
• A passion for flowers, with demonstrated creativity in modern and
trendy floral designs.
• Have excellent communication, motivational and team player skills.
• Have the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
• Must have good computer skills with FTD and TELEFLORA knowledge being
a great asset.
• Must be dependable and able to work weekends and be available at
floral peak periods.
We are offering a full time opportunity. Interested applicants can forward
a resume to; Renee Farmer email@example.com
Our flower shop, Occasionally Gifted, located in Mississauga, Ontario is looking for recent CIFD grads to help with floral centrepieces and holiday designs.
Contact Anne at 905-257-2433
| Established flower shop for sale (for 14 Years)
In Woodstock, Ontario.
Inquiries after 6:00PM
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posting - Floral Designer
Position Type: Regular, Full Time
Company Name: Hole's Greenhouses & Gardens Ltd.
Application Deadline : Open until filled
The Floral Studio at the Enjoy Centre is looking for a talented and creative individual to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Design arrangements and custom pieces
- Provide consultations for special events, custom orders and weddings
- Receive and process Cutflowers
- Ensure that floral arrangements are produced according to timetables determined by the Business Manager
- Ensure sales orders are appropriately filled out
- Provide excellent customer service
- 2+ years of work experience in a flower shop; equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Availability to work the Floral Studio's retail hours (evenings and weekends), as well as potentially 40 hours per week in the peak seasons (April through June, and December)
- Please provide portfolio of past work with resume or application
Certification from a recognized floral design school or equivalent working experience
Contact: Kimberlee Stefura
Human Resources Coordinator
101 Riel Drive, St. Albert, Alberta T8N 3X4
The New Leaf Florist, a premier downtown floral shop is accepting applications for a permanent part-time junior position.
We offer a busy, vibrant atmosphere at our location near Yonge and Bloor. The successful candidate must possess experience in customer service and retail sales in the floral industry or has graduated from a floral design course. Our clientele, largely from the corporate world, is used to the very best in service and design.
Duties will include:
- Flower maintenance, plant care, customer sales, walk deliveries, basic floral designing and general store duties.
- Excellent English, written and spoken communication skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate must be flexible to work a variety of days including Saturdays and some over-time during the busy holiday seasons, as well as being able to work in a physical, fast-paced environment both independently and as a team player.
- Possessing a drivers licence and excellent driving record is an asset.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Sunstrum's Florist is looking for a part time Floral Designer to work 2 to 4 days a week with full time hours during all holidays.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LADYBUG FLORIST Our business is blooming!
Junior Floral Positions available. Full and Part time positions available immediately.
The positions are responsible for cleaning flowers, restocking the cooler, and producing floral arrangements and hand tied bouquets.
Seeking candidates who have the following skill set:
- fast worker!
- ability to copy designs from a picture or sample following a recipe
- flower knowledge
- experience in flower cleaning and processing
- ability to organize tasks to maximize efficiency
- ability to produce standard arrangements quickly and produce a daily quota
- ability to minimize waste
- ability to do basic math to calculate arrangement values
- ability to produce hand tied bouquets for grab and go customers
- ability to work independently in the design room
- ability to work on weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- ability to lift and move buckets with water and flowers
- ability to understand, read, write and speak English fluently
Send confidential email to email@example.com with your resume.
Deadline for applications is October 31
Park Place, Suite 500, 666 Burrard Street
Vancouver, B .C. V6C 3P6
Product Planning Specialist
The Product Planning Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the development of the new product development strategy to achieve the long term business objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone who is creative and has demonstrable experience with the product planning process.
• Designs seasonal & holiday pot collections and plant offering;
• Creates differentiation between customers for seasonal and holiday selections as well as for differentiating BLG from the competition
• Designs pots and product collections in collaboration with pot suppliers and their creative design teams
• Engages Customers, Sales and Growers to create seasonal product and plant offering
• Designs set-in and planter recipes
• Researches market trends and new product ideas
• Orders container loads hard case goods (from China), manages suppliers, suggests new suppliers to Director, Marketing
• Supports sales person during customer product selection
• Manages inventory of all hardcase goods (incl pots, speedwraps, picks, packaging, sleeves); current count, new inventory ETA, enters orders into system, sample room maintenance
• Creates product Customs & Product List in collaboration with Director, Operations
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as business or marketing.
• 5 years’ experience with product design, project management skills, creative and product design experience
| Vine Floral is looking for a regular part-time designer. Three (3) days
a week and of course full-time at holidays. Some experience or CIFD
graduate is required. Knowledge of Daisy P.O.S. would be a plus. Please forward resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is assured.
Upscale floral and garden boutique located in Mississauga looking for a creative new owner!
Well established business & affluent clientele. It needs a passionate, creative and forward-thinking person to continue this profitable business. Selling price includes all fixtures, furniture and equipment as well as inventory. Only serious inquiries.
Sierra Flower Trading
910 Mid-Way Blvd.
To effectively and profitably manage the client’s experience by offering added-value floral products and services.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Develop business with existing and future customers assigned to you;
- Manage clients account through creating and implementing client action plans;
- Ensure accuracy and follow-up on client standing order and order changes made in the Sierra system;
- Conduct key holiday planning activities with clients;
- Gather information from the market and communicate internally to advance Sierra’s competitive position;
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma is necessary. Other relevant education or experience will be considered;
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales and/or purchasing in the floral industry;
- Significant knowledge of floral products is required.
- Sales driven individual;
- Strong organization & planning skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong communication and active listening skills;
- Ability to provide excellent service in a customer-focused environment;
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to details in a time sensitive environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Strong initiative and autonomy;
- Intermediate/Advanced Skills - MS Office Suite (Excel in particular)
Nicholas Smith is Now Booking Freelance Projects for GTA & Surrounding Area
Arrangements and designs featured in Style me Pretty, Wedluxe projects and bridal show events. Featured designer in Canadian Florist Magazine, Canada Blooms and Garden & Floral Expo. Lead florist for World Pride 2014 mass wedding on behalf of Toronto Botanical Gardens.
Urgent, creative, team oriented and profit margin minded Services include:
• Store window displays and merchandising
• Planning, designing and set up/take down of weddings and special events
• Retail sales and design training
• Corporate sales training
• Flower shop holiday assistance
Past experiences with 5th Element Events, Jackie-O, Ephra Events, Sweet Peas, Pink Twig, Flower Parade, Terrain Flowers and Bloominghill Flowers and District Training Manager for the Forest of Flowers franchise.
Please call or email for booking inquiries:
Seasonal Urn Designers and Christmas Wreath Designer Wanted
Davenport Garden Centre, located in downtown Toronto, is currently hiring for two designer positions.
We are looking for a seasonal urn designer to work with our senior in-house designers. It is preferred that applicants have experience making arrangements with seasonal greens and décor. Full and part-time positions available.
We are also hiring a full-time wreath designer to decorate Christmas wreaths. Applicants must be able to make bows.
Resumes can be forwarded to: email@example.com Phone inquiries: (416)929-7222