|Enter and Pay for your Classified Ad with our ONLINE FORM
Midland Flowers is a importer and distributor of fresh cut flowers located in TORONTO. We have been in business for over 15 years.
We are looking for an experienced full time individual to join our sales team. This person will also be responsible for office administration and should be well versed with computer applications like MS Office, Quickbooks etc. Management may also decide other responsibilities as necessary. Should be available to work Saturday and rotational Sunday shift.
If you think you are a fit, send us your resume to :- email@example.com
Floral refrigerator for sale!
Garden Centre in Vaughan is selling our perfect condition Igloo-brand floral fridge. Measures 17 ft deep by 12 ft wide. Asking price is $6000.
VAUGHAN FLOWER & GIFT SHOP- TURNKEY BUSINESS FOR SALE
This flower & gift shop has been in business for 5 years and is located close to many banquet halls, event venues, funeral parlours, and the new hospital to be built. The business currently employs 6 employees between full time and part time and other freelances. The business is known for it’s quality of florals and service, and offers a selection of fresh cut flowers and potted plants, as well as custom urns done seasonally. The business has corporate clients, does weddings, communions, baptisms, engagements, funerals and all other events and maintains a prestige, repeat and refer clientele as well as event planners.
- Annual sales are $400,000
- Lease is $4,350.50 with $1500 income from tenants
- Employees: 6 fulltime/partime/+freelance
- No FTD or Teleflora
- Private & street Parking available
- 2 coolers + potential area for a walk-in cooler
- New signage 2016
- Computer system, website & e-commerce 2016
- Alarm system
- Located next to Starbucks + other retail
- Owner will assist with turnover
- Open Tues-Sat, potential 7 days
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
PLEASE CONTACT: DAWNA BORG, B.A.(Hons.) C.Med RE/MAX PREMIER INC., BROKERAGE
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
Flora All Occasions Flowers and Gifts is a Brampton florist serving the
GTA for 20 years. We are members of FTD and Teleflora. Our expanding
family business needs to fill 2 part time positions which can lead to
full time. Salary is competitive. Floral industry knowledge, computer
skills, verbal and written English are required.
Candidates must be team players, able to stand for 7+ hours, lift 30lbs,
have flexible availability weekdays, Saturday and some Sundays.
Availability is mandatory for traditional floral holiday seasons. *note:
we have a small, friendly cat
General Florist / Designer Duties
- Prepare and maintain flowers, plants and shop cleanliness
- Interact with senior designers
- Basic designing
- Customer service by phone and in person
- CIFD or comparable diploma
- One (1) year flower shop experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Produce creative and specification based work to tight timelines
- Prepare and maintain flowers and plants and shop cleanliness
- Customer service by phone and in person
- Three (3) years flower shop experience
- Familiarity with all aspects of floral design
- Outstanding creativity and ability to arrange to tight specifications
- Superior customer service skills
*Familiarity with FTD Mercury and POS a plus for both positions.
Please respond with resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadiana Flowers has a fantastic and exciting job opportunity
for creative and energetic individuals. We have been in business for over
40 years with exceptional quality of products and great customer service!
We are looking for in-store flower shop floral designers. The ideal
candidates are highly creative, energetic, and have a passion for flowers
and floral design.
We are looking for a PT floral designer 2/3 days per week,
you must be experienced in all aspects of floral design work,
everyday designs, weddings, funerals, and high end party work as well,
you must have at least 1 year of previous design experience in a Flowershop.
We are a fast paced work environment and be able to stand for the duration
of your shift.
you must be able to lift up to 30 lbs and be able to work on weekends,
Saturday and occasional Sundays.
This position can lead to full time employment
Business for Sale: This is an amazing opportunity to own your
own floral business and put your creativity to work for you. This
established shop in Eglinton west area has been in business for over 70
years with an extensive client list, repeat customers and weekly
co-corporate orders. Stock is negotiable including one walk in fridge and a
Come and put your creativity to work for you. Please call
Diane if you have more questions.
Phone: 905 439-2361
The New Leaf Florist
The New Leaf Florist is a premier downtown floral shop located
near Yonge and Bloor. We are accepting applications for 2 part-time
positions. Our corporate clientele expect the best in service and design.
We work as a team and expect hard work, efficiency, professionalism and
respect. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview and will
be asked to work with us for a few hours as a "tryout".
Duties/qualifications will include:
- Processing flowers, plant care, customer sales, basic floral designing and
general store duties.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written are a MUST.
- Must be flexible with hours, including Saturdays and long hours during the
busy holiday seasons.
- Must be able to work in a physical, fast-paced environment.
- Can learn quickly and retain information.
- Computer knowledge a must.
Prefer a graduate of CIFD or someone with at least one year shop experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Position available immediately.
Looking for junior or senior designer to fill a full-time
position in a busy Mississauga flower shop. Basic floral design as well as
basic computer skills are required. Spoken and basic written English is a
must. The perfect candidate will understand the retail floral industry and
workload (weekends, occasional evenings, etc).
For more information
please contact Roxy at Flower Parade firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-277-4490
The Flower Market Waterdown
The Flower Market Waterdown is a retail boutique located in the centre of Waterdown Village and will be opening September 2016. We are looking for a creative & enthusiastic Floral Designer to design professional, top quality, creative floral arrangements and custom arrangements upon requests from customers. This position requires expert product knowledge, completion of a floral design certificate/diploma, 2+ years of professional floral design experience and exceptional customer service skills. The successful candidate must also be comfortable conducting floral design workshops for our customers. Currently we have two part-time positions available. Rate of pay is determined by the candidates experience.
The Floral Designer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare, arrange & design top quality custom floral arrangements
- Provide superior customer service & satisfaction
- Manage the cleanliness of the stock, store and cooler
- Create & maintain attractive store displays
- Conduct in-store floral design workshops
- Design & create store signage
The Floral Designer must possess the following skills/qualities:
- Expert product knowledge
- 2+ years of professional floral design experience
- Completion of floral design certificate/diploma an asset
- Previous customer Service experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Public speaking skills & ability to instruct a small group on floral design
- Artistic skills to create store signage is an asset
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills, and commitment to the success of the team
- Be available to work extra hours during peak floral holidays
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume & six photos of your recent designs to email@example.com . Applicants that are contacted to come in for an interview will be asked to demonstrate design skills and flower knowledge during the interview.
Burlington Flower shop/market for sale
This flower shop/market has been in business for 8 years in Burlington,
and is run from a very well located plaza at the corner of Guelph line and
New Street in Burlington. The owner has chosen after the birth of her
second child that raising 2 children under the age of 2 and running a
store full time does not work for her. The business currently employs 4
full time staff and works out of a 4000 square feet store. The business is
known for its European hand tied bouquet's and full selection of fresh cut
flowers and potted plants. The business does weddings, funerals and all
• Annual sales are $500.000+
• Lease is $16.50 per square feet annual all in.
• No FTD or Teleflora was ever used here.
• Lots of free parking in front of store.
• Lots of free staff parking in back of store.
• Indoor parking for minivan or such in back of store. (great for winter
• Large walk-in cooler.
• Adjustable carts/racks
• Covered sidewalk in front of store.
• POS system and full website with ecommerce.
• Tim Horton and Shoppers drug mart are in the same plaza.
• The owner is more than willing to stay on for however long needed.
• The owner has never been open on Sunday , (the busiest day according to
• Asking price $150.000.--
Business profile and detailed financial information available upon signing
This is a turnkey business with lots of opportunity to increase sales.
Serious inquiries please contact Ben at 647-226-0379
FLORAL DESIGNER, DOWNTOWN FLOWER SHOP
Downtown flower shop has an opening for a full-time, experienced floral designer. Must be creative and resourceful, and be able to communicate well with customers. Working knowledge of the FTD Mercury system would be useful. Position requires weekend work.
Please fax resume to King West Flowers at (416) 203-3036 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Everything must go!
Floral and Gift Shop closing Aug 31, 2016 .
Vases, décor items, culinary gifts up to 75% off, greeting cards $1. Best
reasonable offer on all store fixtures/lighting
10AM to 6PM daily. Only THREE WEEKS LEFT
8199 Yonge St, Thornhill
Phone: 905 889-2538
Experienced florist needed to help run a high end flower shop in a mall.
1 Promenade Circle
Phone: 416 877 5515
Appleby Family Florists
Flower/Gift Store For Sale in Beautiful Burlington
Appleby Family Florists was born 33 years ago. From infancy to maturity this store has maintained a loyal clientele and is constantly attracting new customers! Located in a very busy mall at the corner of Appleby Line and Fairview Street. The store provides a variety of arrangements for Birthdays, New Baby, Proms, Special Events, Weddings and Funerals. This turnkey business has 1,211 sq ft of space which comprises a generous gift section and design/work area. Included with purchase are a 6 door cooler, 2 new POS Systems, new printer and fax machine and many other chattels. The seller requests that you do not go directly to the store or contact the staff.
Contact James Choporis, Royal Lepage Terrequity Realty, email@example.com
416-892-7176 or Maurizio Totino, Royal Lepage Terrequity Realty,
Our Team is Growing!
Looking for friendly, outgoing, hard working people to join our team. Currently we have two (2) positions open, floral designer and general floral
shop assistant. Both positions are part time.
Potential candidates are:
- Responsible and reliable
- Comfortable standing for long hours
- Able to lift and move large
- Has strong communication skills and a positive friendly attitude
- Has open availability (days/evenings/weekends)
If applying for floral designer position:
- MUST HAVE 2+ years floral experience
- ability to create a variety of items (handtied bouquets, vase
arrangements, wedding and funeral work etc.)
If interested please email resume and cover letter. Please specify whether
you are applying for floral designer position or general labour position.
Look forward to hearing from you.
1724 Avenue Rd.
Unique Floral and Garden Boutique requires creative individual to join our family. Candidate must be familiar with all aspects of floral design including sympathy, everyday and wedding work and be willing to develop and hone their skills. Excellent customer service is essential as daily customer interactions take place in our open design environment. For experienced candidates the development of management opportunities exist.
King’s is Boutique Floral and Garden store situated in beautiful Norfolk County. Physical store is situated in a 125 year old driveshed and surrounded with landscaped gardens. In addition to the growing core floral business, specialty annuals are grown and the showroom features a unique mix of home and garden decor.
This is a full time position and wages are commensurate with experience. Incentives and benefits are also negotiable. Please send inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
King’s Flower and Garden
652 Norfolk St. S