|Enter and Pay for your Classified Ad with our ONLINE FORM
| Established flower shop for sale (for 14 Years)
In Woodstock, Ontario.
Inquiries after 6:00PM
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posting - Floral Designer
Position Type: Regular, Full Time
Company Name: Hole's Greenhouses & Gardens Ltd.
Application Deadline : Open until filled
The Floral Studio at the Enjoy Centre is looking for a talented and creative individual to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Design arrangements and custom pieces
- Provide consultations for special events, custom orders and weddings
- Receive and process Cutflowers
- Ensure that floral arrangements are produced according to timetables determined by the Business Manager
- Ensure sales orders are appropriately filled out
- Provide excellent customer service
- 2+ years of work experience in a flower shop; equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Availability to work the Floral Studio's retail hours (evenings and weekends), as well as potentially 40 hours per week in the peak seasons (April through June, and December)
- Please provide portfolio of past work with resume or application
Certification from a recognized floral design school or equivalent working experience
Contact: Kimberlee Stefura
Human Resources Coordinator
101 Riel Drive, St. Albert, Alberta T8N 3X4
The New Leaf Florist, a premier downtown floral shop is accepting applications for a permanent part-time junior position.
We offer a busy, vibrant atmosphere at our location near Yonge and Bloor. The successful candidate must possess experience in customer service and retail sales in the floral industry or has graduated from a floral design course. Our clientele, largely from the corporate world, is used to the very best in service and design.
Duties will include:
- Flower maintenance, plant care, customer sales, walk deliveries, basic floral designing and general store duties.
- Excellent English, written and spoken communication skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate must be flexible to work a variety of days including Saturdays and some over-time during the busy holiday seasons, as well as being able to work in a physical, fast-paced environment both independently and as a team player.
- Possessing a drivers licence and excellent driving record is an asset.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Sunstrum's Florist is looking for a part time Floral Designer to work 2 to 4 days a week with full time hours during all holidays.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LADYBUG FLORIST Our business is blooming!
Junior Floral Positions available. Full and Part time positions available immediately.
The positions are responsible for cleaning flowers, restocking the cooler, and producing floral arrangements and hand tied bouquets.
Seeking candidates who have the following skill set:
- fast worker!
- ability to copy designs from a picture or sample following a recipe
- flower knowledge
- experience in flower cleaning and processing
- ability to organize tasks to maximize efficiency
- ability to produce standard arrangements quickly and produce a daily quota
- ability to minimize waste
- ability to do basic math to calculate arrangement values
- ability to produce hand tied bouquets for grab and go customers
- ability to work independently in the design room
- ability to work on weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- ability to lift and move buckets with water and flowers
- ability to understand, read, write and speak English fluently
Send confidential email to email@example.com with your resume.
Deadline for applications is October 31
Park Place, Suite 500, 666 Burrard Street
Vancouver, B .C. V6C 3P6
Product Planning Specialist
The Product Planning Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the development of the new product development strategy to achieve the long term business objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone who is creative and has demonstrable experience with the product planning process.
• Designs seasonal & holiday pot collections and plant offering;
• Creates differentiation between customers for seasonal and holiday selections as well as for differentiating BLG from the competition
• Designs pots and product collections in collaboration with pot suppliers and their creative design teams
• Engages Customers, Sales and Growers to create seasonal product and plant offering
• Designs set-in and planter recipes
• Researches market trends and new product ideas
• Orders container loads hard case goods (from China), manages suppliers, suggests new suppliers to Director, Marketing
• Supports sales person during customer product selection
• Manages inventory of all hardcase goods (incl pots, speedwraps, picks, packaging, sleeves); current count, new inventory ETA, enters orders into system, sample room maintenance
• Creates product Customs & Product List in collaboration with Director, Operations
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as business or marketing.
• 5 years’ experience with product design, project management skills, creative and product design experience
| Vine Floral is looking for a regular part-time designer. Three (3) days
a week and of course full-time at holidays. Some experience or CIFD
graduate is required. Knowledge of Daisy P.O.S. would be a plus. Please forward resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is assured.
Upscale floral and garden boutique located in Mississauga looking for a creative new owner!
Well established business & affluent clientele. It needs a passionate, creative and forward-thinking person to continue this profitable business. Selling price includes all fixtures, furniture and equipment as well as inventory. Only serious inquiries.
Sierra Flower Trading
910 Mid-Way Blvd.
To effectively and profitably manage the client’s experience by offering added-value floral products and services.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Develop business with existing and future customers assigned to you;
- Manage clients account through creating and implementing client action plans;
- Ensure accuracy and follow-up on client standing order and order changes made in the Sierra system;
- Conduct key holiday planning activities with clients;
- Gather information from the market and communicate internally to advance Sierra’s competitive position;
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma is necessary. Other relevant education or experience will be considered;
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales and/or purchasing in the floral industry;
- Significant knowledge of floral products is required.
- Sales driven individual;
- Strong organization & planning skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong communication and active listening skills;
- Ability to provide excellent service in a customer-focused environment;
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to details in a time sensitive environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Strong initiative and autonomy;
- Intermediate/Advanced Skills - MS Office Suite (Excel in particular)
Nicholas Smith is Now Booking Freelance Projects for GTA & Surrounding Area
Arrangements and designs featured in Style me Pretty, Wedluxe projects and bridal show events. Featured designer in Canadian Florist Magazine, Canada Blooms and Garden & Floral Expo. Lead florist for World Pride 2014 mass wedding on behalf of Toronto Botanical Gardens.
Urgent, creative, team oriented and profit margin minded Services include:
• Store window displays and merchandising
• Planning, designing and set up/take down of weddings and special events
• Retail sales and design training
• Corporate sales training
• Flower shop holiday assistance
Past experiences with 5th Element Events, Jackie-O, Ephra Events, Sweet Peas, Pink Twig, Flower Parade, Terrain Flowers and Bloominghill Flowers and District Training Manager for the Forest of Flowers franchise.
Please call or email for booking inquiries:
Seasonal Urn Designers and Christmas Wreath Designer Wanted
Davenport Garden Centre, located in downtown Toronto, is currently hiring for two designer positions.
We are looking for a seasonal urn designer to work with our senior in-house designers. It is preferred that applicants have experience making arrangements with seasonal greens and décor. Full and part-time positions available.
We are also hiring a full-time wreath designer to decorate Christmas wreaths. Applicants must be able to make bows.
Resumes can be forwarded to: email@example.com Phone inquiries: (416)929-7222
Manager bouquet Maker/Florist
part-time for mass market customers
We are looking for somebody who is high energy and knows how to motivate
people. Making sure colours coordinate and the size and quality of the
bouquet is up to standard. They must be able to keep track of how many
bouquets they are making and participate in clean up at the end of each day.
Hours are mostly Monday-Friday, from 8 am to when the orders are complete.
- Has experience handling flowers and/or making bouquets
- Can track the number of bouquets they are responsible for making
- Can communicate well with team-mates
- Is detailed and quality conscious
- Works well within a team
- Have Minimum of 2 years floral design experience in a retail environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure
Interested applicants please forward your resume to: Fabiola@prinsgrow.com
Busy Florist looking for Part Time Help
Saturdays are a MUST.
Fridays require later shifts (on average until about 10PM)
Days: Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays -- possibility for more days if desired.
- Must be willing to lift up to 50 pounds
- Floral design experience a plus, but job required more than just designing.
- Will be required to: wrap flowers, clean flowers, prep work, maintain store (ex. sweeping, cleaning)
-- Will be taught certain floral designing
Please e-mail only.
| AWESOME FLORAL DESIGNER WANTED!
FLORAL DESIGNER with experience wanted for funky courtyard, floral and
Zocalo's high energy team needs a florist who is keen to do everything
from conditioning flowers, creating bouquets, filling orders, making
special event arrangements and weddings, to helping customers, planting
containers and overall care of the floral department and store.
If you like variety, love working with people and new challenges, Zocalo
is the place for you. Truly a highly varied position in a fun, busy, urban
environment. The successful candidate will have at least five years of
floral design experience, will have completed some post secondary
education, have plant care knowledge, have leadership skills and excellent
No evenings, but must be able to work weekends. Salary, bonuses and
benefits commensurate with experience.
Zocalo is a growing plant and flower gallery nestled in Edmonton's
Little Italy. See more about Zocalo at www.zocalo.ca . Bring resume, with
a few photos of your latest designs, to 10826 – 95 St, Edmonton,
Alberta, or fax 780-988-8941 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wisteria Floral Design
Experienced floral designer wanted (minimum 1 year full time experience) for floral and gift shop in Thornhill. We are looking for a PT/FT designer to join our growing busy shop.
We are looking for someone who is,
- self motivated and hard working
- clean strong mechanics and design style
- strong communication skill and friendly
- able to lift 35-40 lbs without issue
- must be available to work some weekends and overtime during the busy holiday seasons
- drivers licence and car required
- computer knowledge
- familiar with daily shop duties
- fluent in English and neat penmanship
Please email your resume and photos of your most recent work. Wages depends on experience and level of creativity.
Alma Florist is looking for Full-Time Designer!!
Busy Floral Shop, Located in the Beaches, Toronto.
• Excellent customer relations through selling, educating and consulting
• Design beautiful and exciting fresh flower arrangements
• Assist with the merchandising within the shop
• Assist with ordering of floral products
• Ensure that the safety, sanitation and general maintenance of the shop
• Direct part-time shop assistants when left in charge of the shop
• Respond to customer inquiries and requests, maintaining courteous
• Assist with shop operations
• Perform other duties-- offsite, as assigned (weddings, large functions)
Our Ideal Candidate Must:
• Have Minimum of 5 years floral design experience in a retail environment
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation
• Demonstrate strong selling skills
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours including days, evenings and
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to:
ATTN: Brad Higginson
| Upscale Flower Shop located in Liberty Village looking for
Motivated Independent Friendly Retail Part time help.
Minimum 1 year experience. Weekends.
Bayview Blossoms is a multi award-winning flower shop located in the trendy Yonge Lawrence Village. We are looking for a part time assistant.
This position is an excellent stepping-stone for an honest, artistic and self motivated CIFD graduate, whose goal is to own his/her flower shop in the future. This is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable experience and learn the trade. You are invited to e-mail your detailed resume to email@example.com and tell us why you think you would be able to run a successful shop.
We apologize that only the suitable candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
2025 Guelph Line
Job Title: Full Time Floral Designer
Duties and Responsibilities:
To provide excellent customer relations through selling, educating and consulting in order to strengthen customer loyalty;
To design innovative and exciting fresh, silk and dried flower arrangements;
To assist with the merchandising within the department;
To assist with ordering of floral products;
To ensure that the safety, sanitation and general maintenance of the department meet with Company standards;
To direct part-time employees when left in charge of the department;
To respond to customer inquiries and requests, maintaining courteous customer relations at all times;
To assist with operation of the Garden Centre;
To perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
Minimum of 3 years' floral design experience in a retail environment;
Demonstrated creativity and innovation;
Demonstrated selling skills;
Garden Centre experience would be an asset;
Flexibility to work a variety of hours including days, evenings and weekends;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to:
Joe Mangiapane, Franchisee via email at: Fortinos.firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
Taking resumes for the Dundas/Trafalgar location in Oakville!
Forest of Flowers continues to grow! As the leading florist in London Ontario, with 8 locations, Forest Of Flowers, Oakville is currently seeking enthusiastic, creative and talented individuals to apply for positions as Designer/Sales Associate.
Forest of Flowers was founded in 1996 and expanded into a successful Franchise Company in 2010. We strive for excellence and are dedicated to satisfying and exceeding the needs and expectations of our customers and employees while we hold ourselves to the highest standards in the areas of integrity, honesty, commitment and accountability. We create a positive, team focused environment and believe in continually educating our team through training to provide superb customer satisfaction.
Designer/Sales Associates Needed
We require the following:
- Must be able to provide excellent customer relations through educating, promoting and consulting with customers to support our brand and customer loyalty. Retail experience is an asset.
- A passion for flowers, with demonstrated creativity in modern and trendy floral designs.
- Have excellent communication, motivational and team player skills.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Must have good computer skills with FTD and TELEFLORA knowledge being a great asset.
- Must be dependable and able to work weekends and be available at floral peak periods.
We are offering both full time and part time opportunities.
Interested applicants can forward a resume to;
Claudia Lenz email@example.com
Pistil Flowers / Florist Opportunity
Pistil Flowers is seeking an experienced floral designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about floral design and is looking to grow with our company. Candidates should also have excellent customer service skills, able to work in a fast-paced work environment and very team oriented. Marketing and social media skills preferred.
E-mail your resume and a minimum of 5 photos of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
JEAN'S FLOWERS AND GIFTS in Truro, NS
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ENERGETIC EXPERIENCED FLORAL DESIGNER OR A RECENT GRADUATE FROM THE CIFD. WE HAVE A FULL TIME (80 HOURS) PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND WAGE EXPECTATIONS TO:
COME AND LIVE AND PLAY IN OUR BEAUTIFUL PROVINCE !
Experienced Floral Designer seeks opportunity in South Western Ontario to buy or
partner with established Flower Shop, in the next 6-8 months.
Please contact me email: email@example.com
John G. Hofland Ltd.
STORE MANAGER (Cash & Carry / Wholesale)
John G. Hofland Ltd. is an award winning, established, well respected, and growth oriented GTA based wholesaler of high quality fresh cut flowers, greens, plants, floral supplies and giftware. If you are skilled at shaping an outstanding customer experience while managing a retail outlet, we want to hear from you. John G. Hofland Ltd. offers an amazing company culture, comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for career growth.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Store Manager – Cash & Carry is responsible for creating and maintaining an amazing customer experience in our Cash & Carry Store while managing the sales, inventory and staff of the store.
Key duties of the role:
• Drive sales and enhance the customer experience
• Manage the Cash & Carry Store inventory including understanding demand for products, as well as analyzing sales and inventory data to ensure appropriate stock levels
• Identify business opportunities by reviewing merchandise presentation, merchandise mix, and inventory levels
• Work with Marketing and Sales to maintain a strong understanding of our customer and their needs
• Manage the Cash & Carry Store team including recruiting, hiring, coaching as well as performance management which may at times require a "hands on" approach
• Work with HR to receive support with employee related matters and to ensure the Cash & Carry Store team receive customer service and other relevant training
• Manage staffing levels to ensure an amazing customer experience
• Create a positive environment that fosters open and continuous communication and information sharing among all staff and maintain a total store awareness
Key skills and qualifications you must possess:
• A minimum of five years of retail management experience, including the management of staff
• Experience in the giftware/home décor industry would be an asset but not required
• Preference will be given to candidates with related post-secondary education – business, marketing, merchandising and/or a combination of equivalent experience and training
• A solid track record of driving business and increasing sales
• Previous experience with implementing tracking metrics in a retail environment
• Experience with implementing strategic growth initiatives
• Superior planning, prioritizing, communication and customer service skills with the ability to execute tasks with knowledge and confidence
• Strong computer skills including MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook; knowledge of a POS system, and capable of learning a customized database
How to apply:
Go to http://hrfusioncareers.prevueaps.com/jobs/7802.html
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be processed as they are received.
Please note that this position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
We thank you for your expressed interest and wish to inform that only successful candidates will becontacted.