FORTINOS (FIESTA MALL 2013) LTD.
102 HWY #8
STONEY CREEK, ON
Job Title: Floral Manager
To order and merchandise floral products in order to service customers with the best possible variety and quality of creative and fresh floral arrangements while achieving maximum sales and PASSION & COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A KEY DRIVER FOR OUR COMPANY
• Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience
• To be responsible for establishing correct costs and retails, under the direction of the franchisee, ensuring maximum gross profits;
• To work in and oversee responsibility for Garden Centre operations and other seasonal
• To provide excellent customer relations through selling, educating and consulting in order to strengthen customer loyalty;
• To design innovative and exciting fresh, silk and dried flower arrangements;
• To be responsible for interviewing and selecting all new hires;
• To schedule, direct and supervise all floral department employees;
• To ensure the maintenance of safety procedures and sanitation standards, as per company
• To respond immediately to any customer inquiries, requests and complaints, ensuring courteous customer relations at all times.
• To perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Minimum of three to five years’ experience in the floral industry, preferably with two years of management experience, Garden Centre experience is an asset;
• Post-secondary education in floral design or specialized on the job training;
• The ideal candidate must possess a competent working knowledge of plant and flower care;
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours which include days, evenings and weekends;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to:
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.