|Enter and Pay for your Classified Ad with our ONLINE FORM
Seasonal Urn Designers and Christmas Wreath Designer Wanted
Davenport Garden Centre, located in downtown Toronto, is currently hiring for two designer positions.
We are looking for a seasonal urn designer to work with our senior in-house designers. It is preferred that applicants have experience making arrangements with seasonal greens and décor. Full and part-time positions available.
We are also hiring a full-time wreath designer to decorate Christmas wreaths. Applicants must be able to make bows.
Resumes can be forwarded to: email@example.com Phone inquiries: (416)929-7222
Manager bouquet Maker/Florist
part-time for mass market customers
We are looking for somebody who is high energy and knows how to motivate
people. Making sure colours coordinate and the size and quality of the
bouquet is up to standard. They must be able to keep track of how many
bouquets they are making and participate in clean up at the end of each day.
Hours are mostly Monday-Friday, from 8 am to when the orders are complete.
- Has experience handling flowers and/or making bouquets
- Can track the number of bouquets they are responsible for making
- Can communicate well with team-mates
- Is detailed and quality conscious
- Works well within a team
- Have Minimum of 2 years floral design experience in a retail environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure
Interested applicants please forward your resume to: Fabiola@prinsgrow.com
Busy Florist looking for Part Time Help
Saturdays are a MUST.
Fridays require later shifts (on average until about 10PM)
Days: Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays -- possibility for more days if desired.
- Must be willing to lift up to 50 pounds
- Floral design experience a plus, but job required more than just designing.
- Will be required to: wrap flowers, clean flowers, prep work, maintain store (ex. sweeping, cleaning)
-- Will be taught certain floral designing
Please e-mail only.
| AWESOME FLORAL DESIGNER WANTED!
FLORAL DESIGNER with experience wanted for funky courtyard, floral and
Zocalo's high energy team needs a florist who is keen to do everything
from conditioning flowers, creating bouquets, filling orders, making
special event arrangements and weddings, to helping customers, planting
containers and overall care of the floral department and store.
If you like variety, love working with people and new challenges, Zocalo
is the place for you. Truly a highly varied position in a fun, busy, urban
environment. The successful candidate will have at least five years of
floral design experience, will have completed some post secondary
education, have plant care knowledge, have leadership skills and excellent
No evenings, but must be able to work weekends. Salary, bonuses and
benefits commensurate with experience.
Zocalo is a growing plant and flower gallery nestled in Edmonton's
Little Italy. See more about Zocalo at www.zocalo.ca . Bring resume, with
a few photos of your latest designs, to 10826 – 95 St, Edmonton,
Alberta, or fax 780-988-8941 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wisteria Floral Design
Experienced floral designer wanted (minimum 1 year full time experience) for floral and gift shop in Thornhill. We are looking for a PT/FT designer to join our growing busy shop.
We are looking for someone who is,
- self motivated and hard working
- clean strong mechanics and design style
- strong communication skill and friendly
- able to lift 35-40 lbs without issue
- must be available to work some weekends and overtime during the busy holiday seasons
- drivers licence and car required
- computer knowledge
- familiar with daily shop duties
- fluent in English and neat penmanship
Please email your resume and photos of your most recent work. Wages depends on experience and level of creativity.
Alma Florist is looking for Full-Time Designer!!
Busy Floral Shop, Located in the Beaches, Toronto.
• Excellent customer relations through selling, educating and consulting
• Design beautiful and exciting fresh flower arrangements
• Assist with the merchandising within the shop
• Assist with ordering of floral products
• Ensure that the safety, sanitation and general maintenance of the shop
• Direct part-time shop assistants when left in charge of the shop
• Respond to customer inquiries and requests, maintaining courteous
• Assist with shop operations
• Perform other duties-- offsite, as assigned (weddings, large functions)
Our Ideal Candidate Must:
• Have Minimum of 5 years floral design experience in a retail environment
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation
• Demonstrate strong selling skills
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours including days, evenings and
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to:
ATTN: Brad Higginson
| Upscale Flower Shop located in Liberty Village looking for
Motivated Independent Friendly Retail Part time help.
Minimum 1 year experience. Weekends.
Bayview Blossoms is a multi award-winning flower shop located in the trendy Yonge Lawrence Village. We are looking for a part time assistant.
This position is an excellent stepping-stone for an honest, artistic and self motivated CIFD graduate, whose goal is to own his/her flower shop in the future. This is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable experience and learn the trade. You are invited to e-mail your detailed resume to email@example.com and tell us why you think you would be able to run a successful shop.
We apologize that only the suitable candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
2025 Guelph Line
Job Title: Full Time Floral Designer
Duties and Responsibilities:
To provide excellent customer relations through selling, educating and consulting in order to strengthen customer loyalty;
To design innovative and exciting fresh, silk and dried flower arrangements;
To assist with the merchandising within the department;
To assist with ordering of floral products;
To ensure that the safety, sanitation and general maintenance of the department meet with Company standards;
To direct part-time employees when left in charge of the department;
To respond to customer inquiries and requests, maintaining courteous customer relations at all times;
To assist with operation of the Garden Centre;
To perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
Minimum of 3 years' floral design experience in a retail environment;
Demonstrated creativity and innovation;
Demonstrated selling skills;
Garden Centre experience would be an asset;
Flexibility to work a variety of hours including days, evenings and weekends;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to:
Joe Mangiapane, Franchisee via email at: Fortinos.firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
Taking resumes for the Dundas/Trafalgar location in Oakville!
Forest of Flowers continues to grow! As the leading florist in London Ontario, with 8 locations, Forest Of Flowers, Oakville is currently seeking enthusiastic, creative and talented individuals to apply for positions as Designer/Sales Associate.
Forest of Flowers was founded in 1996 and expanded into a successful Franchise Company in 2010. We strive for excellence and are dedicated to satisfying and exceeding the needs and expectations of our customers and employees while we hold ourselves to the highest standards in the areas of integrity, honesty, commitment and accountability. We create a positive, team focused environment and believe in continually educating our team through training to provide superb customer satisfaction.
Designer/Sales Associates Needed
We require the following:
- Must be able to provide excellent customer relations through educating, promoting and consulting with customers to support our brand and customer loyalty. Retail experience is an asset.
- A passion for flowers, with demonstrated creativity in modern and trendy floral designs.
- Have excellent communication, motivational and team player skills.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Must have good computer skills with FTD and TELEFLORA knowledge being a great asset.
- Must be dependable and able to work weekends and be available at floral peak periods.
We are offering both full time and part time opportunities.
Interested applicants can forward a resume to;
Claudia Lenz email@example.com
Pistil Flowers / Florist Opportunity
Pistil Flowers is seeking an experienced floral designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about floral design and is looking to grow with our company. Candidates should also have excellent customer service skills, able to work in a fast-paced work environment and very team oriented. Marketing and social media skills preferred.
E-mail your resume and a minimum of 5 photos of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
JEAN'S FLOWERS AND GIFTS in Truro, NS
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ENERGETIC EXPERIENCED FLORAL DESIGNER OR A RECENT GRADUATE FROM THE CIFD. WE HAVE A FULL TIME (80 HOURS) PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND WAGE EXPECTATIONS TO:
COME AND LIVE AND PLAY IN OUR BEAUTIFUL PROVINCE !
Experienced Floral Designer seeks opportunity in South Western Ontario to buy or
partner with established Flower Shop, in the next 6-8 months.
Please contact me email: email@example.com
John G. Hofland Ltd.
STORE MANAGER (Cash & Carry / Wholesale)
John G. Hofland Ltd. is an award winning, established, well respected, and growth oriented GTA based wholesaler of high quality fresh cut flowers, greens, plants, floral supplies and giftware. If you are skilled at shaping an outstanding customer experience while managing a retail outlet, we want to hear from you. John G. Hofland Ltd. offers an amazing company culture, comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for career growth.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Store Manager – Cash & Carry is responsible for creating and maintaining an amazing customer experience in our Cash & Carry Store while managing the sales, inventory and staff of the store.
Key duties of the role:
• Drive sales and enhance the customer experience
• Manage the Cash & Carry Store inventory including understanding demand for products, as well as analyzing sales and inventory data to ensure appropriate stock levels
• Identify business opportunities by reviewing merchandise presentation, merchandise mix, and inventory levels
• Work with Marketing and Sales to maintain a strong understanding of our customer and their needs
• Manage the Cash & Carry Store team including recruiting, hiring, coaching as well as performance management which may at times require a "hands on" approach
• Work with HR to receive support with employee related matters and to ensure the Cash & Carry Store team receive customer service and other relevant training
• Manage staffing levels to ensure an amazing customer experience
• Create a positive environment that fosters open and continuous communication and information sharing among all staff and maintain a total store awareness
Key skills and qualifications you must possess:
• A minimum of five years of retail management experience, including the management of staff
• Experience in the giftware/home décor industry would be an asset but not required
• Preference will be given to candidates with related post-secondary education – business, marketing, merchandising and/or a combination of equivalent experience and training
• A solid track record of driving business and increasing sales
• Previous experience with implementing tracking metrics in a retail environment
• Experience with implementing strategic growth initiatives
• Superior planning, prioritizing, communication and customer service skills with the ability to execute tasks with knowledge and confidence
• Strong computer skills including MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook; knowledge of a POS system, and capable of learning a customized database
How to apply:
Go to http://hrfusioncareers.prevueaps.com/jobs/7802.html
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be processed as they are received.
Please note that this position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
We thank you for your expressed interest and wish to inform that only successful candidates will becontacted.
Senior Floral Designer
Ladybug is a busy downtown shop with an urban clientele. We have provided flowers for a range of customers including some of the best hotels and venues in the city, the Much Music Video Awards, Cabbagetown Festival, TIFF, etc. We do good work, have a good time, and donā?Tt take ourselves too seriously. And business is booming!
We need a skilled and experienced person who can take it to the next level. This position is a full time senior position, reporting directly to the shop owner.
Seeking a Senior Designer who has the following skill set:
- experience & high level of design and technical skills in all facets of floral design
- extensive wedding, funeral, event design experience
- ability to design custom work for a range of clients
- ability to design flowers offsite for events, weddings, etc.
- ability to develop profitable master designs - for shop, website, etc.
- ability to organize the shopā?Ts daily workload and deliveries
- skills for inventory control and stock management
- responsible for product ordering and budget management
- strong customer service skills, including customer and corporate sales
- oversee product handling, cooler management, product rotation
- ability to work on weekends/evening and holidays as needed
- good administrative skills and record keeping
Other useful skills would include:
- flair for merchandising and displays
- motivate and train and supervise staff
- ability to develop staff manuals, and design recipes for staff to follow.
- ability to market and promote business
- experience with FTD Mercury POS system would be useful
- ability to do sales presentations and floral demonstrations
- able to manage wholesalers and other supplier relationships
- drivers licence
Send confidential email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, wage expectations.
Deadline for applications is July 4
Position available immediately.
We are a high traffic, Customer service based retail floral shop in the heart of Mississauga established in 1991. Looking for full time / part time experienced floral designer as well as customer service representatives. Should be willing to work weekends.
Please send resume to email@example.com
MODERN, multi award-winning, well established FLOWER SHOP FOR SALE in Ottawa (west-end). Only flowershop in a fast-growing area of residential and corporate, 850 sq. ft., large 4-door walk-in cooler. All fixtures, furniture and inventory included. No liabilities. Owner may stay for up to one year to train, then retiring. Included in sale is 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan, only 45,000 kms., warranty until Feb. 2015.
Asking $160,000. Serious inquiries only by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed business is selling inventory 50% off catalogue prices (
mostly Hofland ). Everyday glass & ceramics all good quality/mercurial glass/ tower vases/ event & installation pieces/ quality workbenches/ all supplies/black cooler buckets/ tower ases/computer/monitor/printer and POS system/ owner retired.